WCL Recruitment 2020 OUT -303 Vacancies
Online Applications are invited for engagement of Graduate I Technician Apprentice for a period of one year under the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 (amended till date).
Candidates willing to apply for Graduate/Technician Apprentice in WCL will be required to submit online Web-Application Form in the official website of WGL. (www.westerncoal.in) mentioning their enrolment details of National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) web portal. No other Mode of Application shall be accepted.
|1||Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9,000/- per month|
|2||Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8,000/- per month|
- a) Reservation will be applied as per the provrsions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 and
Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
- b) Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.(OBC Certificate obtained from 01/04/2019 will only be accepted)
- c) when the prescribed no. of Candidates belonging to SC are not available, the training places so reserved for them to be filled by Candidates belonging to ST and if the prescribed training places cannot be filled by ST category, then the training places so lying unfilled to be filled up by Candidates not belonging to the SC or ST category.
- d) If the prescribed training places cannot be filled from OBC candidates, then the training places
so lying unfilled to be filled up by Candidates not belonging to the OBC category.
Accommodation: No accommodation and food will be provided for the selected candidates.
Place of Apprenticeship: Selected candidates will be posted for Apprenticeship at different mines of WCL.
Leave: An apprentice shall be entitled to such holidays as are observed in Units of WCL as per its holiday list. Beside this, they will be extended with the following leaves: Casual Leave of 12 days & Medical Leave of 12 days per year on pro-rata basis and at the discretion of the appropriate authority will be admissible to the apprentices.
Apprenticeship. Hours: As per the allocated shift hours in the Units of WCL.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (www.mhrdnats.qov.in). Further, they have to apply in web application form available at official portal of WCL ( www.westerncoal.in ) on or before last date of submission. No other mode of application would be accepted. No application shall be accepted after due date.
Candidate has a choice to select an area of WCL for training but does not have any Right. Allotment of area shall be done by the WCL management as per availability.
The eligible candidates are required to mention the Total Marks and Marks obtained in the qualifying examination throughout the semesters in Degree I Diploma. In case semester results are declared in Grade Point Average, then Total Marks and Marks Obtained shall be converted and provided as per norms of the Institute /University. Documents in this regards should have to be provided by the candidate.
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
latest job odisha, odisha free job alert .