SSC CHSL Examination 2020 , Check Details, Eligibility, Application Form, Apply Link
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India. The details of the examination
|Total Post||Various Post|
|Name of The Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk
Junior Secretariat Assistant
Data Entry Operator
|Who Can Apply||All India Candidates|
|Gender||Both Male/female Apply|
|Apply Last Date||15-12-2020|
|Qualification||Candidates should be completed +2 any stream|
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||06/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||Various|
|2||Junior Secretariat Assistant||Various|
|4||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant||Various Post|
|5||Data Entry Operator||Various Post|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pa Scale|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2020):
|2||SC / ST/ OBC /PWD||37 Years|
- Candidates should be completed +2 any stream from a recognized university for candidates with a first-class relevant degree.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools / Data Management
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the SSC CHSL Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Online registration starts from 06/11/2020 to 15/12/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.