SBI CLERK 2020 Notification & Syllabus
Posted on: 01 January 2020
Sbi clerk 2020 notification :
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
SBI CLERK 2020
Total Post – 8000+ Vacancy
Post Name – SBI Junior Associates
- Date of filling online application form : 03.JAN.2020
- Registration deadline : 26.JAN.2020
- Deadline for payment of fees :26.JAN.2020
- Exam date : Update Soon
- Date of issue of Admit Card : Update Soon
- Answer Date : Update Soon
- General, OBC Candidate: Nil/-
- SC, ST Candidate : Rs 750/-
- PH Candidate : Rs 750/-
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- For more information on age relaxation, read the notification
Application fee payment type
- You can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking and e-challan.
- It is mandatory to pass +3 from any recognized board / institute.
- For more information on educational qualification, read the notification.
- Qualification depends on job category
After Posting – 20000/- 23000/-
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination computer test and physical ability.
to know full description see full notification given link
- After going through the end of this website after carefully reading the notification related to the Heavy water bodies Recruitment form, complete the online application process and keep a photo copy of the filled application form with you for the upcoming selection process.
- After filling the sbi clerk Recruitment Form, keep the Rashid of registration and the Rashid of fees with you safely.
All interested candidates should read the guidelines thoroughly before filling the form.
sbi clerk notification