Sambalpur Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 Released.
Sambalpur Cooperative Bank has released the 30 Support Staff (Peon) job vacancy on the official site. Candidates can apply online 06.05.2020 to 25.05.2020. Sambalpur Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
|Name of the Board||Sambalpur District Cooperative Bank|
|Post Name||Support Staff (Peon)|
|Last Date||06.05.2020 to 25.05.2020|
Sambalpur District Cooperative Central Bank (SDCCB) one of the leading Bank in Cooperative Sector in the State of Odisha invites applications from the candidates who are permanent residents of the district of Bargarh, Samba! pur, Deogarh and Jharsuguda to fill up 30(Thirty) vacant posts of Support Staff(Peon) through direct recruitment. Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through the details of the recruitment process given below.
- Examination fees:-
Eligibility Criteria as on 01.04.2020:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the area of operation ofthe Bank i.e. from the districts of Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh and Jharsuguda.
- Candidates must have passed 10111 Standard Examination/ Matriculation with Odia as one of the subjects upto Class-vii or its equivalent examination. No preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualifications.
- After recruitment, the recruitees shall have to work within the area of operation of the Bank i.e. within the Branches located in the district of Bargarh, Sambalpur, Deogarh and Jharsuguda or at the Head Office of the Bank as per requirement.
The applicant should not be less than 21 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age as on 01.04.2020. The upper age limit prescribed for recruitment shall be relaxed as follows:-
Process of Selection:-
Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in Class-X (Matriculation) and other required documents as mentioned in the advertisement. There shall be written examination of the shortlisted candidates on the subjects of General Knowledge, Arithmetic and Reasoning (Offline mode, through OMR sheet). The written examination shall be of objective type (multiple choice). There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Question paper for the examination will be bilingual i.e. Odia and English as per the structure of the test given below:-
How to apply
(1) The candidates have to apply ONLINE through the link specified in Bank’s website www.sambalpurdccb.com. One recent passport size color Photograph and full signature of the candidate shall be scanned and uploaded o Guidelines for scanning Photograph and signature is given in Annexure-I.
(2) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application form at the appropriate places very carefully. The Name of the candidate/Father’s Name/Mother’s Name/Date of Bi11h should tally with the data recorded in the matriculation certificates.
(3) Once application is filled in completely, candidate may click on “SUBMIT” button at the end of on line application form. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. No change/edit will be allowed a frcr suhm ission.
(4) Candidates shall mention their valid Mobile number and email TD in the application form, which will be used as an additional mode of communication with regard to the recruitment process.
(5) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway. The Application fees can be paid by using Rupay /Master I Visa debit or Credit Cards/ UPI or Internet Banking.\the on line transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and l’assword will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here