Programmer-CUM-ACCOUNTANT Job in Odisha Ganjam District apply now
Candidates graduating in Commerce with PGDCA / MCA. In the Tally 9 package, the experience can apply for the post of PRoGRAMMER-CUM-ACCOUNTANT under the MDM program at the district level under the District Education Officer, Ganjam. The eligibility criteria, experience, and other details are available on Ganjam district website wvvw.qaniaF.nic.in. ‘
Start Date to Apply- 5-09-2020
Last Date to Apply: 20-09-2020
1. Name of the post – Programmer.cum.Accountant,
2. Qualification – Graduation in Commerce having knowledge PGDCA/MCA with experience in the tally package,
3. Age – 21 to 42 years as on 01.09.2020 in case SCiST, SEBC, Women candidate, and Ex-serviceman, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 05 years. For physically
handicapped candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 10 years.
4. Selection will be made purely on the merit of career marks % on the following weightage basis at HSC, +2 & +3 to stage.
5. Consolidated remuneration @Rs,16,880/- per month.
6. Functional computer literacy is essential.
7. The engagement is purely on contractual and can be terminated at any time.
How To Apply :
You Can apply through Speed post in the given address
District Education Office, Ganjam
At-Giri Road, Po.Brahmapur
District.Ganjam, Pin.7600005, 0disha
The applicants are required to enclose in the application form an l.P O /demand Draft for Rs. 200/- towards the fees in favor of District Education Officer, Ganjam drew on any nationalized banI payable at Brahmapur.