OSSSC CRE Notification
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Forester/ Forest Guard & Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2023
The OSSSC has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Forester, Forest Guard and Livestock Inspector on a regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website osssc.gov.in from 26th October to 20th November 2023.
|Name Of The Exam||OSSSC CRE Notification|
|Organized By||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Forester/ Forest Guard & Livestock Inspector|
|Last Date To Apply||25 November2023|
- Forester: 316 Posts
- Forest Guard: 1677 Posts
- Livestock Inspector: 719 Posts
- Forester: Candidates must have passed the +2 Science examination with basic computer skills.
- Forest Guard: Candidates must have passed the 10th standard examination.
- Livestock Inspector: Candidates must have passed +2 Vocational/Science along with specialization in Animal Husbandry from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on a written test followed by physical standard measurement test and physical efficiency test.
Application Fee: Application fee is exempted for all categories.
Online registration starts: 26th October 2023
Last date for online registration: 20th November 2023
Last date for fee payment: 25th November 2023
- Forester: Pay Level 7 (Rs. 25,500/-)
- Forest Guard: Pay Level 4 (Rs. 19,900/-)
- Livestock Inspector: Pay Level 5 (Rs. 21,700/-)
OSSSC CRE Notification Important FAQ
What is the qualification required for Forest Guard post?
Candidates must have passed the 10th standard examination from a recognized board.
What is the selection process?
Selection will be based on a written test followed by physical tests which include physical measurement and physical efficiency test.
How to apply for these posts?
Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website osssc.gov.in within the dates specified.