Nurse , Lab Techinician job in Ganjam
Applications are invited from eligible candidates including retired personnel’s for engagement against the following category of posts on short term contract basis till 30.06.2020 which may be extended if situation so warrants for treatment of COVID-19 effected
|Name the post||Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Radio graphor Various post|
|Qualification||+2 // and Above|
|Interviews Date||31 march to 7 aprl|
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply to the Superintendent, MKCG Medical College Hospital, AT /Po – Berhampur, Dist-Ganjam, Pin -760004 in prescribed format as appended here with through E-Mail.([email protected]) /Whatsapp No (9437073624) in PDF format on or before 31.03.2020. and attend the walk-in-interview as per the scheduled programme.
1.1 Nationality: – She/he must be a citizen of India.
1.2. Age limit: – She/he must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 65 years on the date of advertisement for the post.
1.3. Knowledge in Odia. – The candidate must:
- a) be able to read, write and speak Odia;
- b) have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject; or
- c) have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- d) have passed in Odia as language subject in final examination of class-VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the central Government; or_have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department
- 2. Marital Status – If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living:
Provided that the Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other specific grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Physical Fitness:- The candidate must be of good mental and physical health and free from any physical defects likely to make her/his incapable of discharging her/his normal duties in the Service. A candidate, who after such medical examination as the Government may prescribe is not found to satisfy the requirements shall not be appointed to the Service
- 4. Registration: The candidate must have registered her/his name in respective Council in the State and have possessed valid registration certificates as on the date of advertisement.
Check Official Notification : [su_button url=”https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s3496e05e1aea0a9c4655800e8a7b9ea28/uploads/2020/03/2020032899.pdf” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#262ad0″ size=”2″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: file-pdf-o”]click Here [/su_button]
Check Official Website : [su_button url=”https://ganjam.nic.in/document-category/advertisement/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#84136e” size=”2″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: file-pdf-o”]Click Here [/su_button]
odisha free job alert ., odisha job alert