JOB IN ICMR-REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE 2020
Applications in prescribed format (to be downloaded from website) specifying the ‘post applied for’ are invited for the following posts separately along with a copy of duly signed CV and other testimonials to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 28.10.2020 by 3.00 P.M. While applying for the posts, the candidates must mention the ‘project title and post applied for’ in the subject line. The interview for the posts will be held through video conferencing for which the specific date and time slot will be intimated through return email. Those candidate who have already applied need not to apply again.
Terms & conditions:-
1. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC, ST & OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
2. Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after
acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
6. Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
7. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
8. Appointment will be made on project mode and purely temporary in nature, co-terminus with the project. The candidate shall have no claim for
regular appointment at RMRC, Bhubaneswar or ICMR.
9. Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff.
10. The Number of vacancies may vary according to requirements at later stage.
11. Similar post, if any, arises in the future, maybe filled up from the selected panelist.
12. In case of in-service candidates, a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted failing which the
application is liable for rejection.