General Knowledge short questions 2020 PDF
1) What day of Antodaya Day has been celebrated since 2014 to celebrate the birth anniversary of the ancient Bharat Jan Sang and BJP icon Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay?
A) September 21
B) September 25
C) September 23
D) September 20
E) September 24
2) Which bank has introduced non-contact charges for public bus transportation services, especially in India, for public transport?
A) Vrindavan Bank
B) Capital Local
C) Equity Small Finance Bank
E) Fino Payments Bank
3) According to the latest QS Global MBA Ranking 2021, which institution was the top rated Indian B-school?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIM Ahmedabad
D) IIM Calcutta
E) IIM Bangalore
4) Which of the following government schemes has completed three years since its inception?
A) India Mission
B) Make in India
C) The main mantra is the Jan Dhan Yojana
D) Good luck
E) Pradhan Mantra Awas Yojana
5) Which of the following has launched a portal to test the performance of agricultural machinery?
A) Thwar Chand Gehlot
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Sanjay Agrawal
D) Narendra Modi
E) Piyush Goyal
6) Which of the following has become the new brand ambassador of seat tires?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Deepika Padukone
C) Sara Ali Khan
D) Aamir Khan
E) Virat Kohli
7) Which of the following institutions has signed cricketer Yuvraj Singh as its brand ambassador?
A) Career Launcher
B) Akash Institute
D) Oliver Board
E) Khan Academy
)) Which of the following states has received a United Nations award for its “significant contribution” to the prevention and control of infectious diseases?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
9) The Minister of Environment has often addressed the Minister’s Round Table Dialogue on Diversity Beyond 2020. Which of the following countries hosted it?
10) Will Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates an AI conference ‘RAISE 2020’ from the following dates?
A) September 29
B) October 1
C) October 3
D) October 5
E) September 28
11) Which of the following missiles was successfully tested by the DRDO from the Integrated Test Range (ITR) in Chandipur, Odisha?
A) The sky is second
B) Pruithibi II
C) Preity III
D) Fire II
E) Fire III
12) Which of the following organizations have researchers developed ‘MOUSHIK’ chips with the aim of serving IoT devices?
A) IIT Rourkela
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Hyderabad
E) IIT Guwahati
13) Shekhar Basu who died of cowardice in 68 is a famous __________.
E) Nuclear scientist
14) What day is World Environment Health Day celebrated every year?
A) September 23
B) September 22
C) September 26
D) September 24
E) September 25
15) Which of the following states will establish the first Medical Device Park, Med Spark?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
E) Uttar Pradesh
16) India is doing a maritime bilateral exercise ‘JIMEX’ which is one of the following countries in the Arabian Sea?
17) Which of the following states and states from the following states is at the top of the recently released first annual ‘India Happiness Report’?
E) Andhra Pradesh
18) Which of the following banks has contributed to improving the quality of life of Bier to provide affordable loans?
B) Vrindavan Bank
E) Axis Bank
19) SBI Cap has acquired a 56.17 per cent stake in the following companies, where the company has pledged a share to get a term?
A) Sterlite Industries
B) Future home
C) CESC Limited
D) Jindal Stainless
E) CG power
20) According to the latest UN report, India’s economy will reach _________ per cent by 2020 under Covid-19.
E) 3.5. 3.5
21) Which of the following organizations has extended an agreement for the modernization of railway infrastructure and the efficient use of its scientific and scientific resources?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Guwahati
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Madras
E) IIT Kanpur
22) The RBI has said that the proposed positive pay system for high-cost transactions will be implemented from ___________ and will be developed by NPCI.
A) January 31, 2021
B) February 1, 2021
C) March 31, 2021
D) January 1, 2021
E) April 1, 2021
23) Which of the following cities did the first library open on trams, free Wi-Fi and add-on with book events?
24) Which of the following insurers has been identified as an important domestic insurer (D-SII) by IRDAI Domestic?
A) Bajaj Alliances, LIC and GIC
B) LIC, GIC and New India Assurance
C) LIC, United India and New India Assurance
D) GIC, United India and LIC
E) LIC, New India Assurance and Bajaj Alliances
- AAI-CLAS Security Screener 2023 Online Form
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply