General knowledge short questions pdf 2020
1. Which state government is working to develop 800 km roads as Herbal roads which will have medicinal and herbal trees on both sides. ?
2. The government of which state is all set to launch a project to maintain a health database of all its citizens?
3. Who has taken the oath as the President of Taiwan for the second term ?
4. Facebook has launched which new app to make it easier for friends and family to coordinate phone calls and set up group calls with up to 8 people ?
E.Ready to Talk
5. Which company has signed an MoU with the Karnataka Mango Board to enable farmers sell produce online ?
6. The CIPET has been renamed As Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology. The Institute comes under which of the following Ministry ?
A.Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
B.Ministry of Earth Sciences
C.Ministry of Science & Technology
D.Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
E.Ministry of Human Resource Development
7. The Banks Board Bureau has selected _________ as the CMD of Oriental Insurance Company.
B.S Balakrishna Alse
D.AV Girija Kumar
8. Who has been elected as the next president of the New Development Bank ?
B.Roberto Campos Neto
9. Which of the following government is preparing a database under the ‘Swamitva’ scheme to provide land ownership rights to people in rural areas ?
10. The government of which state has decided to create the ‘Rojgar Setu Yojana’ in an effort to employ migrant workers ?
11. Who has been appointed as the CEO & Managing Director of Wipro ?
12. Which state has launched the Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana to retain the migrants who have returned to the state during the lockdown ?
13. Who among the following is set to become the first woman DGP of Kerala ?
B.S. R. Mardi
D.Bhaskar Jyoti Mahanta
14. Who among the following has topped the Hurun List 2020 of ”Most Successful Indian Artists Alive Today’’ ?
15. Who has recently been appointed as additional secretary in the Prime Minister’s Office ?
16. World No-Tobacco Day is observed every year on which date to highlight the health risks of using tobacco ?
17. Name the only Indian cricketer to feature in Forbes’ 2020 list of world’s highest paid athletes.
18. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) ?
19. Sebi has slapped a fine of Rs 20 lakh fine on which company for violating market norms ?
A.India Advantage Securities
20. The Tamil Nadu state government employees retirement age has been increased from 58 to ______.