General Knowledge Short Questions MCQ 2020 PDF Set-2
1. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Financial officer of Flipkart and Myntra?
2. Who has been appointed as the new economic relations secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs?
3. Which American private equity firm has decided to buy a stake in Jio Platforms?
4. How many photojournalists from India have won the Pulitzer 2020 prize?
5. The Chief Minister of which state has launched an app to monitor the agriculture needs of farmers?
6. Which organisation is all set to start a campaign to ‘protect’ senior citizens during COVID-19?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Director General of the Labour Bureau in the Ministry of Labour and Employment?
8. Who has been chosen as the new Prime Minister by the Iraqi Parliament?
D.Othmn Al Ghanmi
9. World Athletics Day is observed annually on which date?
10. Who among the following has received the Young Career Award In Nano Science And Technology by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India?
11. The Biography of Captain Vijyant Thapar “Vijyant at Kargil: The Life of a Kargil Hero” has been released by which publishing house?
12. The government of which state has launched an online portal scholarships.gov.in to provide scholarships to students in the final year of college orn universities?
13. The Tamil Nadu state government employees retirement age has been increased from 58 to ______.
14. Which bank has launched an emergency loan facility for farmers with a maximum loan of up to Rs 50000?
A.Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
B.Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
C.Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
D.Bihar Gramin Bank
E.Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
15. In which state has a Unique vehicle “Sanjeevani” been developed at the local level to investigate suspected patients without coming in contact with them?
16. Which state/ UT has ranked on top in terms of Internet penetration according to a study by the IAMAI?
17. Which Indian Cricketer has become the brand ambassador for tech company ELSA Corporation?
18. Which company has tied up with Domino’s and Zomato to deliver essential goods to the doorsteps of customers who need them?
B.Tata Consumer Products
19. Narinder Batra’s Term as the President of International Hockey Federation has been extended to which year?
20. International Mother’s Day is observed every year on which date?
21. Who has been appointed as the VP Engineering of Google Cloud, India?
22. Which state has recently launched the country’s first-ever ‘FIR Aapke Dwar’ Yojana?
If You Want To Download All General Knowledge PDF Then Click The below Links