General Knowledge 2020 short questions mcq pdf download
Odisha free job alert provides here some general knowledge 2020 short questions MCQ ✅ pdf which helps to all competitive exams.
1. Who has been recognized by Guinness World Records as the World’s oldest man?
2. Name the Government app launched to track the coronavirus accurately and assess the risk of catching an infection?
3. Name India’s first safety app which aims to help users record their social distancing score?
4. The United Nation’s COP 26 climate change summit has been postponed until 2021. It was scheduled to be, held in which city?
5. Which institution has developed robots to deliver food and medicines to Covid-19 patients?
6. The government of which state has partnered with UNICEF to launch ‘Mo Prativa’ to engage children during lockdown amidst COVID-19?
7. National Maritime Day is observed annually on which date?
8. Name the association formed by IAS and IPS officers to fight the Coronavirus pandemic.
9. Which institution has partnered with the government to display public food and night shelters across 31 Indian cities?
10. Who has been appointed as the Nasscom Chairman for 2020-21 succeeding Keshav Murgesh?
C.UB Pravin Rao
11. Which state has ranked on top at the all India level for micro-irrigation coverage in the financial year 2019- 20?
12. NASA has unveiled a plan for Artemis ‘base camp’ to land humans on the moon beyond which year?
13. The police in which state has developed the app ‘Raksha Sarv’ keep an eye on home quarantined people?
14. MS Dhoni who recently retired from international cricket played for
last match which country?
15. Airtel Payments Bank has partnered with which company to offer simple and health focussed health care insurance plans to protect against covid 19?
16. Name the Singapore-based Indian-origin man who has been appointed as Judge of the High court?
E.Dedar Singh Gill
17. Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Bharti AXA Life Insurance?
18. Which of the following Institutions has developed the app GoCoronaGo?
19. The government of which state has launched Operation ‘SHIELD’ in a bid to identify COVID-19 hotspots?
20. Which bank has been nominated by the Central Government for the collection of PM Cares Fund for the coronavirus outbreak?