General Knowledge 2020 MCQ GK PDF DOWNLOAD
45. Which state’s government is to organize Zo Kutpui festival?
A. Arunachal Pradesh
47. Who among the following clinched gold in the Senior Wrestling National Championships in the 55kg Category?
A. Vinesh Phogat
B. Sakshi Malik
C. Anita Sheoran
D. Divya Kakran
48. Who won the Delhi Open International Grand Masters Chess Championship?
A. Surya Shekhar Ganguly
B. Abhijeet Gupta
C. Praveen Thipsay
D. Parimarjan Negi
49. Which technological giant has launched Audible Suno App in India?
50. Which state has unveiled a wage subsidy scheme for ventures?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
53. Under the Amma Vodi scheme, mothers and guardians of schoolgoing children from lower-income groups will receive financial assistance of annually.
55. Who took charge as new Army Chief?
A. V.K. Singh
B. Praveen Bakshi
C. Dalbir Singh Suhag
D. Manoj Mukund Naravane
56. Who among the following won the World Blitz Championships held in Moscow?
A. Vishwanathan Anand
B. Vladimir Kramnik
C. Hikaru Nakamura
D. Magnus Carlsen
58. Who is the author of the book “Dark Feel, Eerie Cities: New Hindi
Cinema in Neoliberal India”?
A. Eric Barnouw
B. Ashish Rajadhyaksha
C. Anupama Chopra
D. Sarunas Paunksnis
59. World Day of War Orphans was celebrated on which date?
A. 6th January
B. 7th January
C. 8th January
D. 9th January
60. CARA was designated as a Statutory Body under the provisions of
A. Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
B. Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2018
C. Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 2010
D. Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 2018
61. Every year, International Day of Neutrality is observed on
A. 14th December
B. 12th December
C. 25th November
D. 25th October
62. Which among the following is the largest inland saltwater lake in
A. Chilka lake
B. Wular lake
C. Sambhar lake
D. Pulicat lake
63. Who is IBM’s new MD for India and South Asia?
A. Bhargav Dasgupta
B. Warendra Sinha
C. Atul Sahai
D. Sandip Patel
64. The Income-Tax (IT) Department has launched a control room to monitor black money and illegal inducements round the clock, that is 24×7, in
A. Tamil Nadu
65. Who won the Syed Modi International tournament in men’s single final?
A. Kidambi Srikanth
B. Lee chong Wei
C. Wang Tzu Wei
D. Sourabh Verma
66. What is the theme of the Indian Science Congress (ISC) of the year 2020?
A. Research and Rural Development for Novel Agri methods
B. Science and Technology: Rural Development
C. Agriculture and Rural Development
D. Innovation at its height- Technology and Rural Development
67. Which cyclone struck Fiji in 2020?
71. Who among the following is to be the chief guest for the Republic Day 2020?
A. Brazil President
B. France President
C. Crown Prince of UAE
D. South African President
72. Scientists of Zoological Survey of India have discovered three
new species of frogs in which state in 2020?
B. Arunachal Pradesh
74. Which state topped the Sustainable Development Goals Index released by NITI Aayog?
A. Tamil Nadu
B. Andhra Pradesh
75. According to the Expenditure Finance Committee, what is the estimated cost for conducting the census 2021?
A. 7,854 crore
B. 8,754 crore
C. 10,000 crore
D. 5,522 crore
76. Who is elected as the PM of Spain?
A. Carles Puigdemont
B. Pedro Sanchez
C. Mariano Rajoy
D. Santiago Abascal
Download PDF HERE