General knowledge 2020 Free PDF Download
1. Which the African nation will be assisted by Indian Oil for implementation of the National LPG Promotion Policy?
2. What is the estimated cost for the establishment of ISRO’s Human Space Flight Centre (HSFC)?
A. Rs.1,200 crore
B. Rs.2,700 crore
C. Rs.3,500 crore
D. Rs.4,800 crore
3. Which country is to host the 36th International Geological Congress 2020?
D. United States of America
4. Who is the governor of Arunachal Pradesh?
A. Pema Khandu
B. Jagdish Mukhi
C. Brigadier B. D. Mishra
D. Ganga Prasad
5. Global IntellectualProperty Convention is to be held at which
C. New Delhi
6. Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone has appointed as its Chief Information Officer (CIO)?
A. Richard Ventre
B. Renu Sud Karnad
C. Naina Lal Kidwai
D. Chanda Kochhar
7. is the country’s first “Eat Right Station” as certified by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
A. Chennai Central Railway station
B. Trivandrum Central
C. Mumbai Central Railway station
D. Kanpur Central
8. With which of the following Indian Navy has signed MoU for the sharing of offshore data?
A. Indian Meteorological Department
B. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
C. National Geophysical Research Institute
D. Geological Survey of India
9. A toll-free number 8884333331 for missed call alert facility for the user to check the balance of ?
10. Who is appointed as Air Officer-in-Charge Maintenance?
A. Rakesh Sharma
B. Vibhas Pande
C. Rajesh Kumar
D. Suresh Raj
11. The 8th Edition of Embassy’s Annual Festival inaugurated at
B. Abu Dhabi
12. When was the National Highways Excellence Awards instituted?
13. Which major tech company recently announced that it has planned to cut more than half of carbon emissions across its supply chain, by 2030?
14. The edition of the Asia Pacific Drosophila Research Conference (APDRC) will be held from 6-10 January 2020.
15. Ministry of Home Affairs has sanctioned a sum from the Nirbhaya Fund for setting up/strengthening of Women Help Desks in Police Stations.
A. Rs. 50 Crores
B. Rs. 100 Crores
C. Rs. 150 Crores
D. Rs. 25 Crores
16. The Joint Tri-Service Exercise between India and Russia is
B. Nomadic Elephant
D. Yudh Abhyas
17. Bangladesh celebrated its 49th Victory Day on
A. 16th December 2019
B. 17th December 2019
C. 15th December 2019
D. 14th December 2019
18. In which among the following places the second edition of “Paris Peace Conference” is held?
A. Mont Saint-Michel
B. la Grande Halle de La Villette
19. Where is Begumpet Airport located?
20. Which city topped the Swachh Survekshan League 2020 for first
and second Quartersin the 10 lakhs plus population category?
22. Who organized the Wings India 2020 event?
A. Ministry of Civil Aviation (MOCA)
B. Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI)
C. Airports Authority of India (AAI)
D. A & B
23. Sangai festival is celebrated in which among the following states?
24. How many states will the Indradhanush Gas Grid Limited cover?
25. 11th biennial edition of DefExpo India- 2020 is to be held at which city?
A. New Delhi
26. What is the name of the joint military exercise of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), held earlier this year in Russia?
A. CENTER 2019
B. SCO MISSION 2019
C. PHANTOM FURY
D. COBRA GOLD
27. Where will the third Khelo Indian games be held?
28. Who has been appointed the chairman of Karnataka Film Academy?
B. Sunil Puranik
C. Upendra Rao
D. Rakshit Shetty
29. Every year, Civil Defence Day is celebrated on
A. 1st March
B. 6th December
C. 4th December
D. 26th November
30. Which of the following has launched a blockchain-technology based payment system ‘Vajra Platform’?
31. Which committee recommended the GOCO Model for the Indian Army?
A. Lt. Gen. Abhijitha Guha (Retd.)
B. Lt. Gen. DB Shekatkar (Retd.)
C. Lt. Gen. Syed Ata Hasnain (Retd.)
D. Lt. Gen. Ranbir Singh (Retd.)
32. The Defence Innovations Conference which showcases the accomplishments of iDEX is going to be held at
A. New Delhi
33. Which state government has decided to set up a virtual police station?
C. Andhra Pradesh
- AAI-CLAS Security Screener 2023 Online Form
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Leave a Reply