DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION: ANDHRA PRADESH
Notification for Special Recruitment Drive to recruitment of certain category of specialists on contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Specialists purely on Contract basis for a period one year in DME in the following specialties to work in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education Hospitals.
|Department||Qualification (Must possess)||No of Vacancies|
Specialists in General
|MD, General Medicine or DNB
Specialists in Pulmonary
|MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB
Specialists in Anesthesiology
|MD, Anesthesiology or DNB
Weightage upto 15% during regular recruitment will be given to the persons who rendered their service for COVID-19 as per Memo No.3446645/B2/2020, Dt: 13.4.2020
PAY: Rs. 1,10, 000/- for Specialists
- OBC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01– 04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1980).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1975).
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years as on 01.04.2020 (should not have born before01.07.1970)
Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
Candidates should submit application online in the link available at dme.ap.nic.in
1. Applications offered w. e. f. 30.4.2020
2. Last date of submission of application on or before 07.05.2020 at 5.PM Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application
(All the original certificates will be verified on a specific day)
- 1. S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- 2. Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediat
- 3. Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part II
- 4. MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificat
- 5. Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with
(who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
- 6. Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with P. Medical Council.
- 7. Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of
SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s)
i) Total Marks : 100
ii) 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree / super specialty
iii) Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- iv) Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
▪ 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
▪ 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
▪ 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- v) There will be no Interview mark
Note: The decision of the selection committee as per G.O. Ms. No. 199, HM &FW(A1)Dept., Dt.16.10.2018 and G.O.Ms.No.154, HM&FW(A1)Dept.,Dt.4.5.2002 in all aspects and all respects pertaining to application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned. The selection committee also reserves its rights to alter or modify regarding conditions laid down in the notification for selection and also posts notified.
Download NOTIFICATION : CLICK HERE
latest job odisha, odisha job update, odisha latest job