Daily Current Affairs MCQ 2020 PDF
245. Who won the Army Design Bureau excellence award?
A. Bipin Rawat
B. Anoop Mishra
C. Dalbir Singh Suhag
D. Manoj Mukund Naravane
248. IMNEX-2019, a joint naval exercise between India and Myanmar is organized in
250. Which of the following cities is the most expensive city across the world according to the Global Wealth and Lifestyle Report 2020?
A. Hong Kong
B. New York
251. Which country ranked second for highest number of babies born on New Year Day?
252. According to Global Talent Competitiveness Index 2020 report which country has topped in the list of 132 nations?
254. Who won award for first civil contract for Tughlakabad Aerocity corridor?
A. Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC)
B. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
C. Chennai Metro Rail Corporation (CMRC)
D. Uttarakhand metro rail corporation (UKMRC)
255. India stands when it comes to having a powerful army.
256. A school in won the Guinness World Record for becoming the largest school in the world in 2019-20 in terms of strength of
A. New Delhi
258. Who won the GV Raja awards in the male category?
A. Arokia Rajiv
B. Muhammad Anas
C. Jinson Johnson
D. Dharun Ayyasamy
260. Who among the following Indian Journalists have won the prestigious International Press Freedom Award?
A. Rajdeep Sardesai
B. Barkha Dutt
C. Arnab Goswami
D. Neha Dixit
261. Which government is planning to roll the famous “Arundhati Scheme”?
D. Uttar Pradesh
265. Which state launched the Amma Vodi scheme to support low-income families?
C. Andhra Pradesh
D. Tamil Nadu
266. Where will the World’s First Compressed Natural Gas(CNG) Port Terminal be established?
D. Himachal Pradesh
268. Who among the following is the recipient of the Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu National Award for excellence?
A. Abhijit Vinayak Banerjee
B. M.S. Swaminathan
C. Kailash Satyarthi
D. Sonam Wangchuk
271. Which state has the highest number of registrations under the Pradhan Mantra Laghu Vyapari Maan-Dhan Yojana or National Pension Scheme for traders, shopkeepers and self-employed persons in 2020 ?
A. Uttar Pradesh
C. Madhya Pradesh
272. United Nations World Food Programme (WEP) releases ’Feed Our Future’ in India. Where is the headquarter of WEP located?
D. New York
273. Who has been conferred with 29th Saraswati Samman?
A. Gobind Malhi
B. Kirat Babani
C. Ram Punjwani
D. Vasdev Mohi
274. With which of the international agencies has Odisha government signed an MoU to address issues like malnutrition, poverty and other socioeconomic indicators?
A. The Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL)
B. Bill Gates and Melinda Gates Foundation (BGMG)
C. The Organization for Poverty Alleviation and Development
D. The Rockefeller Foundation
277. Which is the most polluted city in India, according to Greenpeace
India’s recent report?
279. Who among the following crowned as the Mr Universe 2019?
A. Kai Greene
B. Chitaresh Natesan
C. Suhas Khamkar
D. Premchand Dogra
280. Which state hosted the National Youth Festival (NYF) 2020?
B. Madhya Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
281. Which of the following state governments has launched a ’Cyber Safe Women’ initiative to reduce the menace of cybercrime?
D. Tamil Nadu
282. The 2020 ICC Under19 Cricket World Cup held in which country?
A. South Africa
D. New Zealand
284. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is observed on
A. 30th November
B. 1st December
C. 29th September
D. 02nd December
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE GUYS