Current Affairs 2020 MCQ PDF
1. Which of following country which entered into a partnership with India for developing jet engine technology?
(d) South Africa
2. Which of the following organization will conduct the “Financial Literacy Week 2020” from February 10 to February 14, 2020?
(a) Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
(b) Reserve Bank of India
(c) State Bank of India
(d) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
3. The 22nd edition of India International Seafood Show (IISS) begins in?
(a) Kochi, Kerala
(b) Kolkata, West Bengal
(c) Mumbai, Maharashtra
(d) Mormugao, Goa
4. The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) has organized the “Central Asia Business Council” in which city of India?
(b) New Delhi
5. What is India’s rank among the largest steel producers of crude steel as per World Steel Association data?
6. The 5th India-Russia Military Industrial Conference was held in?
(a) Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
(b) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
(c) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
(d) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
7. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will conduct the “Financial Literacy Week 2020” from February 10 to February 14, 2020. What is the theme of the week?
(a) Customer Protection
(b) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
(c) Customer Protection
(d) Safe Banking
8. “The Pink City” has been certified by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) as the World Heritage site. Name the city which is know as “The Pink City” in India.
9. Which state has launched a scheme “Janasevaka” to ensure the home delivery of the government services?
(a) West Bengal
10. The President of India, Ram Nath Kovind has presented the International Gandhi Awards for Leprosy for the year 2019 to?
(a) Dr N.H. Antia
(b) Dr Janak K Maniar
(c) N.S. Dharmashaktu
(d) Dr I.S. Parmar