Attendants/ Laboratory Attendants and Peons koraput job 2020
Applications are invited for the posts of Attendants/ Laboratory Attendants and Peons in the office of the Dean & Principal and office of Superintendent,
‘.;LNMCH, Koraput. The interested and eligible candidates may apply as per the uetail in,, formation made available in the District website i.e www.koraput.nic.in
as well website i.e. www.s)nmchkoraput[email protected]
|Who Can Apply||– Koraput District Candidates.|
|Gender||– Both Male/female Apply.|
|Job Location||– Koraput District.|
|Apply Mode||– Through Speed/Regd Post.|
|Apply Last Date||– 06-06-2020|
|Application Fee||– No Fee.|
|Address||– Office of the Dean & Principal, SLNMCH, Koraput Janiguda, PO/PS/Dist- Koraput, Pin- 764020|
|Qualification||– Must have Passed 7th Standard.|
|Age Limit||– As on 01-05-2020|
|For General Candidates||– 21 – 32 Years.|
|For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates||– 21 – 37 Years.|
|For PwD Candidates||– 21 – 42 Years .|
|Salary||– Rs- 8,070/-|
OTHER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Candidate must be a citizen of lntlia.
- b. Candidate must be a permanent resident of Koraput District c. Candidate must not have more than one spouse living.
- Candidate must be of good character and good mental condition.
- e. Candidate must be sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
- f. Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated at any time without asking any reason thereof.
- g. The selected candidates will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- h. Candidate appointed on contractual basis will not claim for inter Medical College /Hospital transfer.
- Any legal dispute is subject to be jurisdiction of Court(s) situated in Odisha.
- Candidate must have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange Office of Koraput District
- Must be able to speak, read & write Odia Fluently & must have passed either the Middle School
- Examination with Odia as Language Subject or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject
- I. Minimum age is 21 years and of must not above the age of 32 years as on 01.05.2020.
DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES TO BEAITACHED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
a. Self attested photocopy of 7m Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet verified by the Block Education
Officer and duly countersigned by the concerned District Education Officer.
b. Self attested photocopy of recent Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority not below the rank ofTahasildar (In case ofSEBC candidate, the certificate is to be issued in the year 2020.
c. Self attested photocopy of recent Nativity/Resident Certificate issued by the Competent authority not below the rank ofTahasildar.
d. Two recent self attested passport size colour photographs.
e. Two Conduct and Character Certificate issued by two Gazetted Officers.
f. One self addressed envelope(24×10) cm duly stamped with Rs.41/-
— -g. Self attested copy of the Certificate in support of passing Odia as a language subject h. NOC from present Employer (in case orin service candidates).
i. Original Service Certificate and Performance Certificate issued by the present Employer (in
case of in service candidates).
j. Disability Certificate (including percentage of permanent disability issued by the concerned
Medical Board of the concerned District wherever applicable.
k. • OBC Certificate will not be accepted in lieu of SEBC Certificate.
I. The candidates shall have to furnish a copy of the Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card to the effect that his/her name has registered in the Employment Exchange Office of Koraput District.
rn. Xerox copy of Photo ID issued by State/Central Government.
n. An affidavit from Notary Public stating that No Criminal or Civil Cases pending against himfher.
Official Notification : [su_button url=”https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s335051070e572e47d2c26c241ab88307f/uploads/2020/05/2020051467.pdf” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#ff633b” size=”2″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: file-pdf-o”]Click Here [/su_button]
Official Website :[su_button url=”https://koraput.nic.in/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#270941″ size=”2″ radius=”0″ icon=”icon: file-pdf-o”]Click Here [/su_button]
koraput job update, odisha job update, odisha private job