If you have a graduation degree, you will get a job on the staff selection board, salary will be 92000.
The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has approved the Additional Division Clerk (UDC) and Junior Inspector/Junior Inspector for Cooperative Societies. Applications have been invited to fill up the posts of Auditor (APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022). Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for these posts (APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022) can apply by visiting the official website of APSSB pass.nic.in. The application process for these posts (APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022) started on July 20. Apart from this, the candidates can also apply for these posts (APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022) by directly clicking on this link pass.nic.in/Index/notice. You can also check the official notification (APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022) through this link APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF. A total of 48 posts will be filled under this recruitment (APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022) process.
Important dates for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
Start date of applying online: 20 July
2022 Last date to apply online: 16 August 2022 at 3 pm
Vacancy Details for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
UDC (District Establishment) – 12 Posts
UDC – 22 Posts
Junior Inspector/Inspector of Cooperative Societies Auditor- 8 posts
Eligibility Criteria for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
UDC – Must have a minimum of 6 months diploma in computer application from a recognized board along with being a graduate from a recognized university.
Junior Inspectors of Cooperative Societies/ Auditor – Must have a degree in Arts, Commerce, and Science from a recognized university.
Age Limit for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
The age limit of the candidates should be between 18 to 32 years ( there will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
Application Fee for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
APST – Rs. 1500/-
Normal – Rs. 200/-
Salary for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
The candidates will be given Rs.29,200 to Rs.92,300 /- under Level 5 as salary.
Selection Criteria for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
Objective Type Written Test – 300 Marks
Skill Test – 40 Marks (Basic Computer Application – Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Slide)
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022, latest job odisha, odia essay, odisha free job alert ., odisha job update, odisha latest job, odisha latest job update, odisha latest job vacancy
- AAI-CLAS Security Screener 2023 Online Form
- Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 !!! Check Details, Apply Online Link
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Now For Odisha Gramin Dak Sevaks
- AAICLAS Security Screener Recruitment
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment Job: 2023
- Odisha Amin Recruitment: 2023
- Odisha LIC Recruitment 2023: Apply For 9394 Post, Any Graduation Student apply for it for Free
- Latest Job in Ayush, Check Details, Apply Now
- SBI Recruitment, Check Details Apply Now 2022
- BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- LIC Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- CSBC Prohibition Constable 2022- Apply Now
- DSSSB Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now