Anugul district related questions pdf || Odisha gk pdf
Welcome to Odisha free job alert, here we discuss odisha gk pdf , anugul district related questions pdf .
odisha gk mcq pdf
1. How many districts did Odisha have prior to 1991?
2. Who headed the Cabinet Sub-committee on reorganisation of districts in Odisha?
a) Biju Patnaik
b) Damodar Rout
c) Surendranath Nayak
d) Prafulla Chandra Ghadei
3. The first phase of the reorganisation of the districts in Odisha was carried out in:
a) October 1990
b) October 1991
c) October 1992
d) January 1993
4. Which of the following two districts were reorganised in the first phase of the reorganisation of districts in Odisha?
a) Cuttack and Puri
b ) Koraput and Sambalpur
c) Ganjam and Puri
d) Koraput and Ganjam
5. The second and the third phase of the reorganisation of the districts in Odisha became effective from:
6. Which of the following districts was kept out of reorganisation?
9. Each district is governed by a District Collector who is chosen invariably from:
a) Indian Administrative Service
b) Odisha Administrative Service
c) Indian Revenue Service
d) Both (a) and (b)
10. Angul district has been carved out of the former undivided Dhekanal district since:
11. Which of the following two districts are situated in the south of Angul district?
a) Keonjhar and Deogarh
b) Boudh and Nayagarh
c) Sambalpur and Subarnapur
d) Dhenkanal and Cuttack
12. Which of the following is located in the districts of Angul?
a) Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)
b) National Aluminium Company (NALCO)
c) National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
d) All the above
13. As per the 2011 Census what percentage of the total population of Angul district is employed in agriculture?
14. The total population of Angul district is above:
a) 12 lakhs
b) 14 lakhs
c) 16 lakhs
d) 18 lakhs
15. The density per square kilometre in Angul district as per 2011 Census is:
18. The number of Gram Panchayats in Angul district is:
19. Which of the following is NOT a Subdivision of Angul district?
20. Which of the following is/are Development Blocks in the district of Angul?
d) All the above
21. Rengali Hydro-electric Project is located in the district of:
22. Which of the following tourist spots is NOT located in the district of Angul?